The difference between Ethics and Sustainability

I'm speaking later this week at a conference in Prague. The organisers asked me to talk about how companies embed ethics and sustainability. Five hours of thinking and messing about on PowerPoint later, I came up with a few thoughts.

Usually I only use images for talks. But I've found with some events (particularly more academic ones) people like some text slides. So I tried to combine the two in the presentation below, which I will give on Thursday this week at Prague College.

Any thoughts before I do so from readers on what I may have missed are always appreciated. Here's the presentation below:

Embedding Ethics and Sustainability in Business and the Differences Between The Two

A presentation on the differences between business ethics and sustainability, how companies approach the issues, some of the methods of doing so, and possible results and impacts on stakeholders and corporate performance


0 Komentar untuk "The difference between Ethics and Sustainability"

Back To Top