A message from blog author Tobias Webb

As a reader of my so-called Smarter Business Blog (in theory) I want you to know I appreciate your taking the time to read my posts.

The blog is free, and is supported by other ventures and products, such as online training. So I do send out and post the occasional message out for marketing. 
Getting good communication right is not easy

My next course, together with Mallen Baker, is called "Getting to Grips with Corporate Responsibility Communications" and starts on November 25th.

It's a one month, on-demand management training course which covers how to get CR and sustainability communications right, and how not to get them wrong. 

Case Studies and companies analysed include: Novo Nordisk, Sainsburys, Migros, Coca-Cola, Toyota, Delhaize Group, McDonald's, DuPont, Nike, BP, Patagonia, Wal-mart, Gundfos, Unilever, Vodafone, Kingfisher and Marks & Spencer amongst many others.

Here's a link to the course to take a look. There's a short video to watch too. 


Finally, here's what a few of our alumni from past courses have to say:

"This course is already helping me to do my job more effectively. Great case studies and insights into current trends and practices", Rachele Dino, corporate responsibility executive, Swarovski

”This course is both highly relevant and useful for both experienced and non-experienced corporate responsibility professionals” Pia Tanskanen, senior manager, sustainability, Nokia

If you'd like further information just let me know. Contact details below. 

I won't be sending you regular emails or too many more posts about this, don't worry. 

Meanwhile I hope you are enjoying the blog posts and I would welcome your comments, 

Best wishes,

Toby


Tobias Webb
Founder, Ethical Corporation and Stakeholder Intelligence.
Author, "The Smarter Business Blog - in theory" at: http://tobiaswebb.blogspot.com/

+44 (0) 7867 416 646
0 Komentar untuk "A message from blog author Tobias Webb"

Back To Top