CSR trends, strategy, ethics and the business case

Here's a presentation I am giving this week to MBA students in Mexico, on the areas of CSR trends, strategy, ethics and the business case . Piece of cake, no doubt.

I'm off to Guadalajara, to speak to 350 MBA students and spend some time with professors at the well-regarded Tecnol√≥gico de Monterrey.

In reality I am slightly nervous at the idea of 350 MBA students and their questions, but I'm sure it will be fun. I just hope they are not too influenced by classic University of Chicago ideas. We'll see.

I'll report back next week on anything that might be interesting to readers. So the blog may be a bit quiet this week.

Here's the presentation link again and it is embedded below. Enjoy, if that is indeed the right word.

0 Komentar untuk "CSR trends, strategy, ethics and the business case"

Back To Top