CR and sustainability - from risk management to value creation

A better title than the above might be: "How to turn managing risk into something that makes money".

Either way, both titles describe, I hope, the new Executive Education programme I am launching with Birkbeck, University of London.

The first three day workshop (limited numbers people) takes place on November 29 - December 1 2013 in London on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I've lined up some strong speakers/faciliators/moderators and it will be hard working weekend for the 20-25 participants who come along.

Take a look here at the full details, and they are also "embedded" below. I hope you can come along.

(If you would like to know more, just shoot me an email by reply to the blog email or at tobias.webb@stakeholderintel.com)


0 Komentar untuk "CR and sustainability - from risk management to value creation"

Back To Top