The sustainable business market shake out

Everywhere I go I hear the same things:

"What's the value proposition of X?"

"What does Z do for my business?"

"How does it help me manage specific issue Y?"

These much more focused demands are happening as the corporate responsibility and sustainability world fragments.

It's going to mean big changes for the generalists.

We need a few of them of course, but they now have to prove their value like never before.

I wonder how many more general groups can even survive.

IBLF is being shut down having had a crisis of relevance.

Business executives are openly questioning the role of general membership groups who cannot clearly answer the above questions.

And that goes for many others too.

Better start getting really specific, or ship out. 
0 Komentar untuk "The sustainable business market shake out"

Back To Top