Corporate Responsibility in pictures, 1720-2013

Welcome back to all readers. I hope you had some time off over the festive season.

Here's a first post of 2013 to start us off, nice and easy.

It's about corporate responsibility in pictures from 1720-2013.

All will make more sense below.

Here are some images that highlight where corporate sustainability comes from, historically, with some explanations at the end.

For those reading via email click here to download the PDF.

I put them together for my class at Birkbeck, University of London, where I teach part time.

More fun than my detailed boring powerpoint slides of text that I usually use when I do my "Introduction to CSR" lecture.

Here's a link to those, just so you can compare / read the more detailed version if you like.

The more detailed ones are also embedded below. Here's the images (explanations at end) set:



Here's the more detailed text version:





0 Komentar untuk "Corporate Responsibility in pictures, 1720-2013"

Back To Top