I had said the blog was taking a break, but I just can't help myself, can I?
I thought these articles were worth drawing your attention to. They are the most popular free articles on Ethicalcorp.com in the last 12 months:
- Essay: Is there an optimal degree of sustainability?
- Big business on the sustainability offensive
- Sustainable palm oil: Nestlé supply deal may be a game changer
- Eco-labels: Radical rethink required
- Certification: Time to change the record
Two of them are about strategy and sustainability in large companies.
One is about both a consumer brand and sustainable agriculture and two are about consumer engagement / certification of progress.
No huge surprises here I suppose: Marketing, assurance, brands, agriculture and strategy are some of the most read about topics on Ethicalcorp.com over the last ten years.
But they do all make useful and thought provoking reading. You can't ask much more than that.
Well, you can, but you'd need to subscribe and support independent sustainability analysis and journalism to do that.
I'd say that's almost a moral duty. Call it a contribution to citizenship :) Here's where you can do that. If you want a festive discount, just let me know.