Merry Christmas from the Smarter Business blog

Festive greetings to all readers. It's been a hell of a year and in a way I'm pleased we're headed into 2013 very soon.

Thanks to my 1500 readers subscribing via email for reading some of my burblings and not unsubscribing!

And thanks to the other 3000-5000 regular readers (hard to say how many) for, well, just being you.

The blog will be back in early January, have a wonderful break.

I shall be enjoying mine tramping up hills in Somerset and Devon for a week or so, scoffing organic turkey and enjoying some fine claret. I can't wait.

Meanwhile, as we are all in festive spirits, If any blog readers would like me to send them Ethical Corporation's review of 2012 in a PDF just send me an email and I'll send it right back to you.

Cheers!

See you in 2013.

Toby

0 Komentar untuk "Merry Christmas from the Smarter Business blog"

Back To Top